Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Darndest Things

My correspondents inform me that my little sister Diane has been up to it again.

"Mommy! I read all the pages of this book! What a appetite I am!"

(Doing a puzzle of the United States) "This is quite a nice thing to do!"

and a few via Gretchen at Pensamientos:

while playing with dolls/toys, Diane says (in her silly high-pitched voice) "Oh, baby fell down.....I will cry. Let's take a boat ride. NO LET'S NOT! OOOOOh, you want these things! Oh.... four, five six, seven....wheeee! I did it! (singing) Holy, Holy Holy, Lord God Almighty, curly in the morning....."

Daddy: Diane, are you cheerful and happy?
Diane: No
Daddy: Are you a thug on the the prowl?
Diane: Yes

Gretchen: Diane, what happened to your manners?
Diane: My ate them.

Someone: Diane, what are you going to be when you grow up?
Diane: A belly-button flower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home